Collection of Information
1. Signature Website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. Signature may record your IP address, the URLs of the Websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to Signature Website), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, Signature may place "cookies" on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable Signature to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. Signature may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that Signature may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain this Website features, content or services.
Use of Information
1. Signature uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing Signature Websites to your interest, and also to help Signature select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help Signature tailor Signature Website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of Signature's effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, Signature may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but Signature will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. Signature reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through Signature Website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information
Information Sent by Way of the Website is Not Secure
Any information sent to Signature by Internet e-mail or through the Website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send Signature over the Internet, either through Signature's Website or via email is done at your own risk.
Users seeking to opt-out should reply to any marketing communication with the subject line 'unsubscribe'