This disclaimer shall be applicable to any person visiting /accessing the Website and/or a party entering into an agreement related to / offered by Signature Growth Capital Partners Ltd. (“Signature”).
You agree and understand that the information and material contained in this website implies and constitutes your consent to the terms and conditions mentioned below. You also agree that Signature;
- is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this Web site is correct, complete, and up-to-date. Although Signature website may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including websites, Signature is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites. By providing access to other web-sites, Signature is neither recommending nor endorsing the content available in the linked websites.
- The content of the website cannot be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed for any personal or non-personal use without obtaining prior permission from Signature.
- No information, analysis, report, etc. on the website is to be construed as a representation with respect to shares, securities or other investment regarding the legality of an investment therein under the respective applicable investment or similar laws or regulations of any person or entity accessing the Website.
- Signature will not be liable to you or your company (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Signature has been expressly advised of the potential loss. You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Signature has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Signature’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Signature‘s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Signature.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Signature along with its directors, employees, associates or other representatives and its affiliates along with its directors, employees, associates or other representatives shall not be liable for damages or injury arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or its non-use including non-availability, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property (including without limitation loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or interruption of business; under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to the Website, site-related services, or any products or services and claims of third parties damages or injury caused by any performance, failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information, whether resulting, in whole or in part, from or relating to any of the services offered or displayed by Signature on the Website.
The information contained in this promotional material is for illustration purposes only and is subject to change. Statements, figures, calculations, plans, images and representations are indicative only. Images may include sketches, artist impressions and computer generated images. Changes may be made during the further planning or development stages of any development and dimensions, fittings, finishes, ongoing costs and specifications and representations are subject to change without notice. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken in providing this information Signature and its related companies and their representatives, consultants and agents accept no responsibility for the accuracy of any information contained herein or for any action taken in reliance thereon by any party whether or otherwise. Prospective clients must make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves as to all aspects of any Signature’s project or product and further should seek independent legal and financial advice in relation to all of the information contained herein. The information contained in this material is a guide only and does not constitute an offer, inducement, representation, warranty or contract. This website is also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written consent of the copyright owner.
Certain information and other content may be the material of third party licensors and associates/affiliates of Signature (“Third Party Content”). The Third Party Content is, in each case, the copyrighted and/or trademarked work of the creator/licensor. You agree to only display the Third Party Content on your personal computer solely for your personal use. You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to download, cache, reproduce, modify, display (except as set forth in this paragraph), edit, alter or enhance any of the Third Party Content in any manner unless you have permission from the owner of the Third Party Content. SIGNATURE DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.